Mountain View Healthcare Center is family owned and privately operated and has been proudly serving the citizens of this area for over 50 years. We specialize in providing a variety of rehabilitative and skilled nursing services onsite to help our residents recover from surgery, injury or serious illness.
If you’ve had a fall, stroke, hip/knee replacement or heart attack ( or live with a chronic illness), you know how important 24-hour care can be. Skilled nursing has long been the gold standard for high-quality health care services.
Consider the benefits:
- Regain strength and mobility through customized therapies and wellness programs.
- Work with knowledgeable, friendly staff who go the extra mile when assisting with activities of daily living.
- Be a part of a warm, welcoming community.
At Mountain View Healthcare Center, we offer much more than a place to stay — we offer a place to live well. Our residents share some common values: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose, and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them. Because we’re passionate about enabling those values, we are constantly innovating new and better ways of enriching the lives of our residents.
To learn more about Mountain View Healthcare Center, contact us today!
To schedule a tour click here.
- We are proud recipients of a 4-star rating by Medicare and Medicaid
- Conveniently located across the street from El Camino Hospital
- 124 Medicare and Medicaid certified beds
- Full in-house rehabilitation with physical (PT), occupational (OT) and speech therapy (ST) supported by our Orthopedic Medical Director from Palo Alto Medical Foundation — Dr. Bernardo Ferrari
- Designated Memory Care Unit for Alzheimer’s Dementia
- 24-Hour Nursing Care
- On-Site Laboratory & X-ray Services
- Daily Indoor & Outdoor Social Activities and programs
- Daily Ethnic Meals
- Breakfast Club with weekly made-to-order breakfast items
- Complimentary Valet Parking